LIMMUD IN THE CITY IS BACK!
SAVE THE DATE
February 14-17, 2020
LimmudFest NY 2020
The Jewish Theological Seminary’s new state of the art building at 122nd and Broadway in Manhattan
A la carte registration will be available again this year: come for one day, two days, three days or the entire weekend!
Lodging can be booked through Aloft Harlem with this link.
Stay tuned for more information in the coming months.
Want to get involved? Help create LimmudFest NY 2020 by filling out this form.
Limmud NY In The News
- New Jersey Jewish News, “Limmud NY: A Kaleidoscope of Learning“
- The NY Jewish Week, “Limmud NY Shakes Things Up“
- EJewishPhilanthropy, “Limmud NY in Manhattan Embodied Innovation at Work“
- New Jersey Jewish News, “LimmudNY 2019 moves from Princeton to NYC“
- The NY Jewish Week, “How To Heal Our Fractured Community? Learn Together“
- The NY Jewish Week, “What The Talmud Can Teach Us About The #MeToo Moment“
- eJewish Philanthropy, “700 Converge for Limmud NY Conference“
- New Jersey Jewish News,”Preserving respectful space at Limmud“
- New Jersey Jewish News, “Limmud NY Explores Difficult Conversations and Diverse Choices”
- Blog: “Noshing Across the Nation”, “Meeting the Giants – Taste of Limmud NY“
- The Jewish Week, “Limmud Conference Tests the Limits of Pluralism”
- New Jersey Jewish Standard, “Living the Learning Life at Limmud NY”
- The Jewish Week, “Limmud NY Launches Rabbinic Student Track”
- The Jewish Week, “A Moveable Feast of Jewish Learning“
- The Jewish Week, “The Great Bacon-Wrapped Matzoh Ball Debate”
- Rabbi Joshua Hammerman, ”Welcome to Stamford, Limmud NY“
- JTA, “At Jewish Conferences, It’s Food, Glorious Food”
- David Suissa, “The Limmud Way: My Journey to the Future of Judaism“
- Jane Eisner, editor of the Forward: ”What Limmud Can Teach Us“