Support Limmud NY with a tax deductible contribution today. Your donation enables Limmud NY to provide meaningful Jewish learning, family experiences, and community to thousands of individuals.
Limmud NY is a 501(c)(3) organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Donate Online Today:
Or, send a check payable to Limmud NY
125 Maiden Lane, Suite 8B
New York, NY 10038
What are Limmud NY’s Expenses?
Donate with AmazonSmile
Shopping on Amazon? Use THIS LINK and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the cost of your purchase to Limmud NY, and it won’t cost you an extra cent!
You can also contribute to Limmud NY in things, rather than money. We’re currently looking for the following items to be donated:
- Notepads to put in bags for note taking
- Pens/writing utensils
- Buttons (Ask Me buttons for volunteers)
- Kosher snacks or candy for registration bags
- Bottled Water
- Poster board for signs
- Reams of paper for printing materials
- Co-sponsor for Limmud T-Shirts/mugs/bags that can be sold
- Healthy snacks for snack table/bar area
- Art supplies for Camp Limmud NY
- Kosher wine
If you can help out with anything on this list, let us know by e-mailing us or calling 212-908-2539.
Frequent Flyer Miles Donations
Are you a frequent flier with expiring miles, or miles you can’t use? Don’t have enough miles for a roundtrip ticket of your own?
You can help Limmud NY bring presenters from across the US or around the globe to present at our Conference by donating the miles for a one-way ticket or a roundtrip flight! Please let us know what miles you have available to donate and we will contact you to discuss.
- Just 12,500 miles is all that’s needed to cover a one-way ticket from most major cities in the Continental US or Canada
- 25,000 miles will cover the cost of a roundtrip flight from within the Continental US or Canada
- 40,000 miles will allow us to fly a presenter to Limmud NY roundtrip from London or another European city
- 80,000 miles will make it possible for us to fly in a presenter roundtrip from Israel
Mileage donations from the following airlines are especially welcome:
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Delta Airlines
- El Al
- United Airlines
Not a frequent flier? We also accept Amtrak Guest Rewards Points, American Express Membership Rewards points, Chase Ultimate Rewards points and Citi ThankYou points.
Please note that donations of frequent flier miles and credit card points are not tax-deductible.
Fill out this form to get the miles donation process started!
For more information, please contact the Limmud NY office at 212-908-2539 or firstname.lastname@example.org.