The Limmud NY community is made up of people of all ages, but the student population forms the vibrant future of the conference. It is for this reason that we value our student community and seek to provide a unique and stimulating student program at Limmud NY.
What will you do as a student participant?
- Meet students from all over New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and other places.
- Attend panels, eat meals, watch performances, and learn from renowned Jewish educators, performers, and presenters from around the country and abroad.
- Enjoy a unique Jewish experience like you never have before!
- Learn about Limmud’s approach to cross-communalism and how you can implement similar models in your own community.
- Volunteer! Limmud NY is a community of volunteers who have worked all year to execute the conference. Volunteers make up the “staff” that works the conference itself. Students will have the same volunteer opportunities as other participants: working at the help desk, greeting participants, setting up rooms, and more! However, students are required to volunteer a minimum of 5 hours.
*Student rates expire on Monday, January 12 at noon.
Because students are such a vital part of the Limmud NY community, all high school, college, and graduate students are offered a student rate, discounted from the base rate, to attend the conference. For student rates, please see the pricing page.
Financial Aid is usually reserved for participants paying the full cost of registration without the student discount. However, if you are unable to pay the student rate, a confidential email describing your situation may be sent to email@example.com.