Registration fees are per person and include room, snacks, programming, and conference materials for the entire weekend. Meals included are Friday dinner through Monday breakfast. On Friday and Monday, box lunches will be available for purchase directly from Kay Caterers.
Prices include the state of Connecticut’s 15% tax on hotel rooms.
Registration fees are due at time of registration and can be paid by credit card or check. You can also choose to pay in monthly installments by credit card leading up to the conference. All monthly payments must be completed before arrival at the conference.
Please note that this year we are only offering full-conference and Sunday commuter registration options. We are not offering a partial-conference registration package.
Scroll down for information about:
- Financial Aid
- Student, Young Adult, and Family Discounts
- Group Discounts
- Payment Plans
- and our Cancellation Policy.
One adult in a standard king (1 bed) or standard double (2 beds) room.
Two adults in a standard king (1 bed) or standard double (2 beds) room.
Three adults in a or standard double (2 beds) room with an added cot.
Children and Teens:
Age 0-2 in parent/guardian’s room.
Age 3-13 in parent/guardian’s room.
Age 14-18 in parent/guardian’s room.
Separate (Adjacent) Room
Optional additional room for children, adjacent (or connecting to) parent’s room.
Children and teens can only be added to a room in which the adult(s) is/are registered at a single or double occupancy rate. They do not count towards room occupancy rate.
Sunday Only Commuter
Sunday Only Adult: $149
Sunday Only Child/Teen (3-18 Years old): $79
Roll-Away Cot: $55
Pack & Play Crib: $55
Box lunches on Friday and Monday will be available for purchase on site, directly from Kay Caterers
Our goal is to make Limmud NY affordable for anyone who would like to participate. If you do not fall into one of the categories identified here, you may apply for financial aid.
- All discount recipients are required to spend at least 4 hours of the conference volunteering (2-3 shifts), or to commit to a pre-conference volunteer job. A member of the conference volunteer team will be in touch.
- Please select the appropriate code from the list below and enter it into the “Discount Code” section of the registration form.
- Discount codes are only available to those attending the full conference and staying in the hotel.
- These codes cannot be used in combination with financial aid or any other promotions/discounts.
- Discounted registration fees are limited, and will sell out before the conference! Register today to secure your spot!
Eligibility: Current full-time college or graduate students
Use the code “LNYSTUDENT16” when you register
Young Adult Discount
Eligibility: Young adults aged 21-29
Use the code “LNYYA16” when you register
Eligibility: Nuclear families attending with one or more children under the age of 18
Use the code “LNYFAMILY16” when you register
Unfortunately, we are unable to negotiate prices or offer discounts beyond those advertised – however, if the cost of the conference is still prohibitive, please give us a call at 212-908-2539 and we would be happy to discuss funding strategies.
Am I eligible?
- Financial aid is available to anyone with financial need who does not fall into one of the discount categories above. If you are a full-time student, a young adult aged 21-29, or are a nuclear family attending with one or more children, please use the appropriate discount codes above. Unfortunately, we cannot give a larger discount through the financial aid process than those already offered to these target demographics.
- Please note that financial aid is specifically applied to registration costs and does not include additional expenses such as room refrigerators or roll-away cots. Financial aid is only available to those who are participating in the full conference.
- All financial aid recipients are required to spend at least 4 hours of the conference volunteering (2-3 shifts), or to commit to a pre-conference volunteer job. A member of the conference volunteer team will be in touch.
How do I apply?
You can apply for financial aid on the registration form. A $125 deposit is required to save your spot and to review your financial aid request, and it will be automatically added to your registration. If you decline the offer, your $125 deposit will be fully refunded. For more information, contact the Limmud NY office at 212-908-2539 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants offered financial aid have two weeks to accept or decline the offer. If the Limmud NY office does not hear from the participant within two weeks, the offer will be considered to have been declined, and the financial aid will be disbursed to another applicant.
If you represent a community organization and would like to bring a delegation of 10 or more adults to the conference, please contact the office at 212-908-2539 or email@example.com for information on a special rate.
Limmud NY is happy to offer a monthly payment plan option for interested participants. If you would like to set up a payment plan, please call the office at 212-908-2539 after you have completed the registration process, and we’ll be happy to set it up for you.
All cancellations will be subject to a $75 administration fee. In addition:
- Cancellations made before November 13, 2015 will receive a full refund (minus $75).
- Cancellations made from November 14, 2015 – December 30, 2015 will receive a 50% refund (minus $75).
- Cancellations made from December 31, 2015 – January 28, 2016 will receive a 25% refund .
- Cancellations made after January 29, 2016 cannot be refunded.
Cancellations can ONLY be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 212-908-2539. All refunds will be processed after the conference.