If you would like further information about Limmud NY, be sure to sign up for our email list on the front page of the Limmud NY website. And mark your calendars now for Limmud NY next year: February 17-20, 2017!
Registration fees are per person and include room, snacks, programming, and conference materials for the entire weekend. Meals included are Friday dinner through Monday breakfast. On Friday and Monday, box lunches will be available for purchase directly from Kay Caterers.
Prices include the state of Connecticut’s 15% tax on hotel rooms.
Registration fees are due at time of registration and can be paid by credit card or check. You can also choose to pay in monthly installments by credit card leading up to the conference. All monthly payments must be completed before arrival at the conference.
Please note that this year we are only offering full-conference and Sunday commuter registration options. We are not offering a partial-conference registration package.
Scroll down for information about:
- Student, Young Adult, and Family Discounts
- Group Discounts
- Payment Plans
- and our Cancellation Policy.
One adult in a standard king (1 bed) or standard double (2 beds) room.
Two adults in a standard king (1 bed) or standard double (2 beds) room.
Three adults in a or standard double (2 beds) room with an added cot.
Children and Teens:
Age 0-2 in parent/guardian’s room.
Age 3-13 in parent/guardian’s room.
Age 14-18 in parent/guardian’s room.
Separate (Adjacent) Room
Optional additional room for children, adjacent (or connecting to) parent’s room.
Children and teens can only be added to a room in which the adult(s) is/are registered at a single or double occupancy rate. They do not count towards room occupancy rate.
Sunday Only Commuter
Sunday Only Adult: $149
Sunday Only Child/Teen (3-18 Years old): $79
Roll-Away Cot: $55
Pack & Play Crib: $55
Box lunches on Friday and Monday will be available for purchase on site, directly from Kay Caterers
- All discount recipients are required to spend at least 4 hours of the conference volunteering (2-3 shifts), or to commit to a pre-conference volunteer job. A member of the conference volunteer team will be in touch.
- Please select the appropriate code from the list below and enter it into the “Discount Code” section of the registration form.
- Discount codes are only available to those attending the full conference and staying in the hotel.
- These codes cannot be used in combination with financial aid or any other promotions/discounts.
- Discounted registration fees are limited, and will sell out before the conference! Register today to secure your spot!
Eligibility: Current full-time college or graduate students
Use the code “LNYSTUDENT16” when you register
Young Adult Discount
Eligibility: Young adults aged 21-29
Use the code “LNYYA16” when you register
This discount is no longer available.
Unfortunately, we are unable to negotiate prices or offer discounts beyond those advertised – however, if the cost of the conference is still prohibitive, please give us a call at 212-908-2539 and we would be happy to discuss funding strategies.
If you represent a community organization and would like to bring a delegation of 10 or more adults to the conference, please contact the office at 212-908-2539 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on a special rate.
Limmud NY is happy to offer a monthly payment plan option for interested participants. If you would like to set up a payment plan, please call the office at 212-908-2539 after you have completed the registration process, and we’ll be happy to set it up for you.
All cancellations will be subject to a $75 administration fee. In addition:
- Cancellations made before November 13, 2015 will receive a full refund (minus $75).
- Cancellations made from November 14, 2015 – December 30, 2015 will receive a 50% refund (minus $75).
- Cancellations made from December 31, 2015 – January 28, 2016 will receive a 25% refund .
- Cancellations made after January 29, 2016 cannot be refunded.
Cancellations can ONLY be made by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 212-908-2539. All refunds will be processed after the conference.