Registration fees do not cover the entire cost of the conference. Support Limmud NY with a tax deductible contribution today. Limmud NY is a 501c(3) organization.
All contributions and in-kind donations are tax-deductible.
c/o Makom Hadash
125 Maiden Lane, 8B
New York, NY 10038 Telephone: 212-908-2539
What are Limmud NY’s Expenses?
Conference costs (in blue below) are 80% of Limmud NY’s expenses.
Donate with AmazonSmile
Shopping on Amazon? Use THIS LINK to have Amazon donate 0.5% of your purchase to Limmud NY. It won’t cost you one extra cent!
You can also contribute to Limmud NY in things, rather than money. We’re currently looking for the following items to be donated:
- Frequent flyer miles (see this page)
- Notepads to put in bags for note taking
- Pens/writing utensils (preferably printed with Limmud NY)
- Buttons (Ask Me buttons for volunteers)
- Food for bags (Kosher snacks, candy)
- Bottled Water
- Poster board for signs
- Reams of paper for printing materials
- Co-sponsor for Limmud T-Shirts/mugs/bags that can be sold
- Healthy snacks for snack table/bar area
- Art supplies for Art Room
- Journals for reflection/writing
- Kosher wine
If you can help out with anything on this list, let us know by e-mailing us.