Donate Frequent Flier Miles
Are you a frequent flier with expiring miles, or miles you can’t use? Don’t have enough miles for a roundtrip ticket of your own?
You can help Limmud NY bring presenters from across the US or around the globe to present at our 2014 Conference by donating the miles for a one-way ticket or a roundtrip flight! Please let us know what miles you have available to donate and we will contact you to discuss.
- Just 12,500 miles is all that’s needed to cover a one-way ticket from most major cities in the Continental US or Canada
- 25,000 miles will cover the cost of a roundtrip flight from within the Continental US or Canada
- 40,000 miles will allow us to fly a presenter to Limmud NY roundtrip from London or another European city
- 80,000 miles will make it possible for us to fly in a presenter roundtrip from Israel
Mileage donations from the following airlines are especially welcome:
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Delta Airlines
- El Al Airlines
- United Airlines
You can also donate flights using your points from:
- American Express Membership Rewards
- Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Citi ThankYou Rewards
- Starwood Preferred Guest
Not a frequent flier? We also accept Amtrak Guest Rewards Points, American Express Membership Rewards points, Chase Ultimate Rewards points and Citi ThankYou points.
Please note that donations of frequent flier miles and credit card points are not tax-deductible.
For more information, please contact the Limmud NY office at 212-908-2539 or email@example.com.